Saturday 2 February 2008

so yeah...work

nu vad
nu inteleg si nici nu vreau
sa mergi la munca, in fiecare zi, fara finalitate
working, day in day out. It might be even for a project. You'll finish that task and another one will come 'round.
not to even mention, doing the same tasks every day. what is the point of it all? if it doesn't bring joy? and driving yourself into appreciating your line of work is not pleasure.
but is in the end?

I just don't know what is more important. If you have to lie, t alter the point of view to be at peace or even happy with doing something , does it matter? Is it worth it? I can't even find the question.

To some point I am just scared of failing. I will try looking to myself and see if I find that drive for a career., for a professional plan to my life. I don't see it, unless someone convinces me that management is a form of artistic expression.
I want to write! ...or draw...doodle , paint..whatever. That is how I want ot make a living.
A reviewer. Go see plays and concerts and exhibitions and and broadcast my point of view...which in the end comes down to writing

No comments: